Monday, November 28, 2016
7TH GRADE JULIE Y IS BACKKKK FAM
ayyyy fam
JULIE Y IS BACK!
AHAHAHAHAHAH >:D
YAASSSSS I'M IN 7TH GRADE NOW SO I AM A BIG KID ~
ANYWAY I HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF STORIES TO TELL YOU.
FIRST:
- BAKEY BOO!!
She has TOTES gotten bigger and is waaayyyy more cute. not that she wasn't cute before soooo
and anyway bakey boo is awesome. still remember her full name?
HA WELL I DO. BEAT THAT SUCKERS.
ITS "Snowflake Snowflakey Flake Flakey Bake Boo Boo Bakey." No I did not copy that I remembered that off the top of my head.
If you don't believe me you can ask my dad. But UNLESS YOU'RE A STALKER YOU CAN'T HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
SECOND:
-STILL REMEMBER ROSE AND MARIA BETTY AND..IDKMAN
YASSS WELL I HAVE A STORY TO TELL YA. FIRST OFF, MARIA BETTY IS WAAAAYYYYY BETTER THAN ROSE. I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN ROSE A WORSE NAME. THAT GIRL/BOY (ya i'm not telling you the gender) played SOOOOO BAD. AND MARIA BETTY DESERVED TO WIN. LIKE BOI
WANT TO HEAR A LONG RANT ABOUT HOW BAD SIXTH GRADE WAS?!? YOU DO. ANYWAY
SO WE HAVE LIKE LOTSSSS OF HOMEWORK. YA THAT'S IT I'LL CONTINUE TELLING YOU THE STORY OF JULIE Y. FROM THE BEGINNING. IMPROVISED.
oNCe upon a time in a un-fairytale world, THERE LIVED AN AAMMMAAAAZING GIRL NAMED JULIE Y. Julie Y was also known as ______((juju on that) beat that i'm not telling you hahahahah. anyway back to the point) k. so then she rode the schoolbus to school and had lots of fun. she was super duper POP-YA.LAR (like wicked bruh) and then she met LOTS AND LOTS OF FRIENDS!!! She got married and had kids and a husbon. (jjkjkjkjk husband happay? ***) brb. anyway. now that that's cleared up, the end. Ya idk how i even extended the story when i was in fifth grade, ya know?
YAYAYAYYAYAAY SOOOOOO
what should i talk about next?
eh, i'll probably come back in 8th grade. or something like that to see my embarrassing posts. k bye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment