Monday, February 23, 2015

I have an awesome dog. Her name is Flakey or Bakey or Snowflake. We call her any one of those names, but her full name is Snowflake Snowflakey Flake Flakey Bake Boo Boo Bakey. She is the best dog in the whole world. So, I have a story to tell you. Once a upon a time, there was a girl named Maria Betty:)and she went to a piano competition and got 2nd place. Everyone admired her and she got 50 million dollars. Maria Betty is the best piano player in the world, in my opinion. But anyway, Maria Betty passed away tragically in the book of fairy tales, but she is not in the book because she is not famous. So I am the only one who knows about this tale, and I wanted to release this to the rest of the people on this blog. Thank you for listening to this facsinating tale. Bye Bye!!!!!! :)

No comments: